Major Research Fields:
1): Ecological process of plantation regeneration;
2): Effects of global climate change on forest ecology;
3): Regenerate pattern and technology of subapine coniferous forest.
Bo Lin (Dr.)
Huajun Yin (Dr.)
Chunzhang Zhao (Dr.)
At present, there are 12 students in the group.
1. Liu Qing. Ecological research on subalpine coniferous forests in China. Sichuan University Press, Chengdu, 2002.
2. Hai Ren, Qing Liu, Linghao Li et al. Introduction to restoration ecology（2ed edition）， Beijing: Science Press, 2008.
3. Chao Han, Qing Liu*, Yan Yang. Short-term effects of experimental warming and enhanced ultraviolet-B radiation on photosynthesis and antioxidant defense of Picea asperata seedlings. Plant Growth Regul, 2009, 58: 153–162
4. Chunzhang Zhao, Qing Liu*. Growth and photosynthetic responses to two coniferous species experimental warming and nitrogen fertilization. Canada Journal of Forest Research, 2009, 39 (1): 1-11
5. Chunzhang Zhao, Qing Liu*. Growth and physiological responses of Picea asperata seedlings to elevated temperature and to nitrogen fertilization. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 2009, 31: 163-173
6. Hong-yi Li, Kai-wen Pan, Qing Liu and Jin-chuang Wang. Effect of enhanced ultraviolet-B on allelopathic potential of Zanthoxylum bungeanum. Scientia Horticulturae, 2009, 119: 310-314
7. Jihong Qin, Qing Liu*. Impact of seasonally frozen soil on germinability and antioxidant enzyme activity of Picea asperata seeds. Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 2009, 39 (4): 723-730
8. Xiaoqin Yao and Qing Liu*. The effects of enhanced ultraviolet-B and nitrogen supply on growth, photosynthesis and nutrient status of Abies faxoniana seedlings. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 2009, 31: 523-529
9. Yao, X.Q. Liu, Q*. Responses in some growth and mineral elements of mono maple seedlings to enhanced ultraviolet-b and to nitrogen supply. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 2009, 32 (5): 772-784
10. Chen J, Liu P, Liu Q. Intraclonal resource sharing of stoloniferous herb Lysimachia christinae in response to reciprocal patchiness of light and nutrients in the eastern edge of the Qing-Zang Plateau in China, Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2009, 29(7):3532-3539
11. Chunzhang Zhao, Qing Liu, Xiaoqin Yao et al., 2008. Growth and PhysioIogicaI Responses of Picea asperata Seedlings to Long-term Abscisic Acid Application. Chinese Bulletin of Botany 25(3): 284-291
12. Pan X, Lin B, Liu Q. Effects of Elevated Temperature on Soil Organic Carbon and Soil Respiration under Subalpine Coniferous Forest in Western Sichuan Province, China, Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2008, 19(8):1637-1642
13. Yin H, Lai T, Cheng X, Jiang X, Lin Q. Warming effects on growth and physiology of seedlings of betula albo-sinensis and abies faxoniana under two contrasting light conditions in subalpine coniferous forest of western sichuan, China, Acta Phytoecologica Sinica, 2008，32(5):1072-1083.
14. He D, Liu Q, Lin B ,Jiang X. Adaptation of leaf anatomical characteristics of eleven understory species to different environments in coniferous plantations Acta Ecologica Sinica ,2008,28(10): 4739-4749
15. Lin B, Liu Q. Plasticity responses of 4 tree species in subalpine-coniferous-forest to different light regimes, Acta Ecologica Sinica,2008,28(10):4665-4675.
16. Hua Jun Yin，Qing Liu*，Ting Lai. 2008. Warming effects on growth and physiology in the seedlings of the two conifers Picea asperataand and Abies faxoniana under two contrasting light conditions. Ecological Research, 23(2): 459-469.
17. Yan Yang, Chao Han, Qing Liu*, Bo Lin, Jianwen Wang. Effect of drought and low light on growth and enzymatic antioxidant system of Picea asperata seedlings. Acta Physiol Plant, 2008, 30: 433–440.
18. Xiaoqin Yao, Qing Liu*, Chao Han. Growth and photosynthetic responses of Picea asperata seedlings to enhanced ultraviolet-B and to nitrogen supply. Brazilian Journal of Plant Physiology, 2008, 20(1): 11-18.
19. Liu Qing*, Li Yunxiang, Zhong Zhangcheng 2004. Effects of moisture availability on clonal growth in bamboo Pleioblastus maculata. Plant Ecology, 173(1):107-113.
20. Liu Qing. 2004. The effects of gap size and within gap position on the survival and growth of naturally regenerated Abies georgei seedlings. Acta Phytoecologica Sinica, 28(2): 204-209
21. Liu Qing. 2004. Effects of gap size and with-in gap position on the survival and growth of naturally regenerated Picea likiangensis seedlings. Chinese Journal of Applied and Environmental Biology, 10(3): 281-285
22. Liu Qing*, Terry V Callaghan, Zuo Yuanyuan. 2004. Effects of elevated solar UV-B radiation from ozone depletion on terrestrial ecosystems. Journal of Mountain Science, 1(3): 276-288.
Recent scientific research programs:
1. Regeneration of subalpine coniferous plantation and its response to global climate change in the southwest of China. The key program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30530630)
2. Chinese Academy of Sciences “West Action Plan” Programme: Degraded process and restoration of mountain ecosystem on the upper reaches of Minjiang river（KZCS2-XB2-02）
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China” Response of growth form and clonal integration of clonal plants in alpine meadow to experimental warming and its influence on community composition ” (No. 30870389).
4. The Talent Plan of the Chinese Academy of Sciences，“Knowledge Innovation Engineering” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KSCX2-YW-N-066-03)
5. Chinese Academy of Sciences Knowledge innovation Programme: Research on adjust of regeneration of subalpine coniferous forest in the southwest of China
6. National Natural Science Foundation of China ”Winter CO2 flux from soil in subalpine forests of eastern Qinghai-Tibet Plateauin and its response to the simulating warming”（No. 30800161）
7. National Natural Science Foundation of China”Responses of root growth and rhizosphere microorganisms to climate warming indominant tree species of subalpine coniferous forests in western Sichuan”（No. 30800165）
8. Sub-program of National Key Technologies R&D Program of China “Ecological, physiological and molecular evaluation of selection and breeding for Jatropha curcas L. ”, (No. 2007BAD50B01-03)